HARRISON’S Fine Caribbean Jewelers' policies for RETURNS, REFUNDS, AND CANCELLATION POLICIES
- HARRISONS fully guarantees every product to be genuine and conformant with the specifications detailed on the sales receipt which is your proof of purchase. HARRISON also guarantees its products to withstand normal use for the period of one year from purchase. Exchanges must be requested up to one month after the purchase. Upon an exchange, a customer will be given store credit which can be used at www.harrisons.com or any HARRISONS store. Upon exchange, the customer will be charged a 20% restocking fee.
CUSTOMER SERVICE CONTACT INFORMATION, INCLUDING EMAIL AND PHONE NUMBER
- Please contact HARRISON'S at email@example.com and we will get back to you within 48 hours.
THE PERMANENT ADDRESS OF TRADE, INCLUDING THE COUNTRY
- HARRISON SRL, Carretera Luperón, Km 3 ½, Plaza Isabela, Puerto Plata, República Dominicana, Código Postal 57000, Tel. (809) 586-3933, Fax. (809) 586-1868, www.harrisons.com
- US Dollar
INFORMATION THAT IS COLLECTED
- Our website may collect personal information such as: name, contact information such as your email address and demographic information. Likewise, where necessary, specific information may be required to process an order or make a delivery or billing. HARRISON'S will never use your personal information for any purpose other than to communicate directly with you. Our website uses the information in order to provide the best possible service, particularly to maintain a user registration, order in case you apply, and improve our products and services. You may be sent emails periodically through our site with special offers, new products and other advertising information that we consider relevant to you or that can give you some benefit, these emails Electronic mail will be sent to the address you provide and may be canceled at any time. HARRISON'S will never share a client's personal information for any reason at all. Harrison SRL is highly committed to fulfilling the commitment to keep your information secure. We use the most advanced systems and update them constantly to ensure that there is no unauthorized access.
- A cookie refers to a file that is sent with the purpose of requesting permission to store on your computer, by accepting that file is created and the cookie then serves to have information regarding web traffic, and also facilitates future visits to a Recurring web. Another feature of cookies is that the Web can recognize you individually and therefore provide the most personalized service of your website.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES
- This website may contain on laces to other sites that may be of interest to you. Once you click on these links and leave our page, we no longer have control over the site to which it is redirected and therefore we are not responsible for the terms or privacy or protection of your data in those other third sites. These sites are subject to your own privacy policies so it is advisable to consult them to confirm that you agree with these.
CONTROL OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- At any time you may restrict the collection or use of personal information that is provided on our website. Each time you are prompted to fill out a form, such as a user signup, you can mark or uncheck the option of receiving information by e-mail. If you have marked the option of receiving our newsletter or publicity you can cancel it at any time.
- This company will not sell, cede or distribute the personal information that is collected without your consent unless required by a judge with a court order.
CLEAR DELIVERY POLICY
- Shipped within 5-7 business
CLEAR AND COMPLETE RECEIPT
- This Web Page emits a receipt in each transaction and it is sent to the customer's mail.
EXPORT AND DELIVERY RESTRICTIONS
- These policies are based on the tariff regulations of each country
SECURITY POLICIES FOR CARD DATA TRANSMISSION
We take all reasonable measures and precautions to protect your personal information and follow industry best practices to ensure that your information is not used in an inappropriate, altered or destroyed manner.
The payment methods used by the company are third-party services. These third-party services meet all of the safe information standards. They will only use the necessary information to complete the required process. We also recommend reading these providers ' privacy policies to better understand
how they handle the information provided.
- U$7000 in each transaction